Thursday, December 15, 2005

Keeping a diary / blog is easy…

It’s remembering to update it that’s the tricky bit!

In the past month since my last entry, I have omitted to add stuff about:
- the Coolies Golf Tour to Chiang Mai (three days of golf, art galleries and water-painting classes with the lads);
- my birthday weekend (spent a night at the luxurious Sentosa hotel and ate some great seafood at The Cliff);
- Jaffy being spayed at the vets – and recovering very well;
- my resignation from Grip as I start at Tequila on Tues 3 Jan – which I am v. excited about; and
Our trip to Darwin over Xmas / New Year.

But will do at some stage.

Plus, for the first time ever, I will actually publish my New Year’s resolutions – in a half attempt at helping me to actually reach / keep them!

And while I recall, thanks to Holly and Hugh for the posh notebook that arrived in the post last week. Though there was no covering note so am assuming it was you guys! [I also rec’d a Stereo MCs CD through the post – that had no covering note but was signed ‘Peace - Rob’ on the case. After asking around to see who sent it, I found out that I had won it after registering at their site and that the scrawls on the front were the band’s signatures!]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

test

Anonymous said...

just checking again