Friday, May 06, 2005

Speak Out - ish........

Recently young Singaporeans were urged to 'speak out' by none other than Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew (the guy who turned Singapore around).

So rather than just sit back and accept things as they were, if they had any gripes then they should 'speak out' about them. Some poor student recently took MM Lee Kuan Yew at his word and is now in a spot of bother.

A student at the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*Star), felt that the school's policy of only passing those with a minimum grade in every subject, would encourage students to opt for the easier subjects.

And this was from a straight-A’s student.

However, A*Star took umbrage at the student’s opinions in his blog and have threatened to sue him!

So much for ‘speaking out’!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that singular brand. The prices for the boots are about 310 dollars on every site. But for all I bring about this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that exact brand. The prices for the boots were about 220 dollars on every page. But definitively I bring about this locate selling them for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that exact brand. The prices as regards the shoes were about 230 bucks everwhere. But for all I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices as regards the sneakers were all over 300 pounds everwhere. But completely I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what do you think?